Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.381 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 807,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 394,173 Dinar (₨21,444) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (39 minutes ago)