Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.511 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 811,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 403,239 Dinar (₨21,784) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £7 (24 minutes ago)