Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.191 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 767,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 372,698 Dinar (₨20,488) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (about 2 hours ago)