Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08811 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 138,019 Dinar (Rp 1,566,353) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)