Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08653 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 805,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 347,858 Dinar (Rp 4,020,186) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (38 minutes ago)