Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08367 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 746,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 347,007 Dinar (Rp 4,147,086) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)