Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3031.925 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,650,000 Dinar (﷼ 544) in Sur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (26 minutes ago)