Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3079.292 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,670,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,670,000 Dinar (﷼ 542) in Sur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,290 (about 1 hour ago)