Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 266.757 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 374,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 173,883 Dinar (GH₵652) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)