Cost of living comparison between Sunyani, Ghana and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 282.904 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 160,516 Dinar (GH₵567) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (38 minutes ago)