Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 272.214 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 191,973 Dinar (GH₵705) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (40 minutes ago)