Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.427 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 718,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 275,132 Dinar (6,057₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)