Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.004 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 709,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 277,489 Dinar (6,306₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)