Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 365.940 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,670,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,670,000 Dinar (S/. 15,494) in Sullana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)