Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 363.250 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,910,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,910,000 Dinar (S/. 16,270) in Sullana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (35 minutes ago)