Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 980,591 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (34 minutes ago)