Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,240,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 906,478 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (39 minutes ago)