Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017.
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 937,038 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Skopje costs 350 ден (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Växjö costs 7,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)