Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3079.340 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,060,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,043,750 Dinar (﷼ 988) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)