Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3076.947 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,770,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,950,732 Dinar (﷼ 959) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)