Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.158 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 28% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,810 Dinar (E£ 116) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)