Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.083 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 28% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,937 Dinar (E£ 118) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tilburg costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)