Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.194 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 30% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,919 Dinar (E£ 120) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 76 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 690 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)