Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.115 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 507,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 203,064 Dinar ($b1,187) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (14 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (30 minutes ago)