Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.360 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 512,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 207,748 Dinar ($b1,219) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oum el Bouaghi costs 17,659 Dinar (25 minutes ago)