Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 172.597 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 557,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 243,565 Dinar ($b1,411) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)