Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 311.341 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 628,742 Dinar (2,019 lei) in Suceava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)