Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.277 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 871,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 546,405 Dinar (44,507 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)