Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1393.825 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,766,668 Dinar (€4,855) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,240,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)