Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1246.828 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,131,865 Dinar (€9,730) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)