Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1369.415 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,109,791 Dinar (€5,192) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,580,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)