Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.597 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,684,501 Dinar (€5,599) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (37 minutes ago)