Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.266 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,624,599 Dinar (€2,639) in Strasbourg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)