Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1244.730 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,169,923 Dinar (€940) in Strasbourg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (36 minutes ago)