Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1454.896 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,124,525 Dinar (€2,835) in Strasbourg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)