Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1255.586 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,814,793 Dinar (€1,445) in Strasbourg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.04 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)