Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1545.866 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,654,692 Dinar (£4,305) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,960,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)