Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1571.688 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,306,876 Dinar (£4,013) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,490,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)