Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1537.680 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,253,368 Dinar (£4,067) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,620,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)