Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1471.798 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,960,889 Dinar (£7,447) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (32 minutes ago)