Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,487 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 146.730 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,490,185 Dinar (16,971 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,190,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)