Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,800 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 142.083 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,572,754 Dinar (18,107 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)