Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,714 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.931 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,101,950 Dinar (15,463 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)