Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.641 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,074,704 Dinar (руб 52,065) in Stavropol'.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (42 minutes ago)