Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 152.750 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 25% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,823,289 Dinar (kr 57,763) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)