Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.225 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,974,804 Dinar (kr 78,828) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)