Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.663 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,100,301 Dinar (kr 85,416) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)