Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 150.315 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 23% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,879,721 Dinar (kr 59,074) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,210,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (30 minutes ago)