Cost of living in Stary Oskol, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.623 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stary Oskol (Russia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,700 Dinar (руб 276) in Stary Oskol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)