Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 630.349 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 174,951 Dinar (278 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)