Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 695.796 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 961,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 597,588 Dinar (859 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)