Cost of living comparison between St. John's, NL, Canada and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 872.776 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,212,119 Dinar (C$9,409) in St. John's, NL.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (44 minutes ago)