Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 882.384 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,326,683 Dinar (C$9,437) in St. John's, NL.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (20 minutes ago)