Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 432.237 IQD / XCD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,760,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,696,127 Dinar (EC$3,924) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (29 minutes ago)