Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 437.933 IQD / XCD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,624,962 Dinar (EC$3,711) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)