Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 438.480 IQD / XCD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,845,680 Dinar (EC$4,209) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)