Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1187.320 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,157,148 Dinar (CHF 6,870) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kisumu costs Shilling500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (35 minutes ago)