Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1185.915 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,814,309 Dinar (CHF 6,589) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,580,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)