Cost of living comparison between St. Gallen, Switzerland and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1148.482 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,969,755 Dinar (CHF 9,552) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)