Cost of living comparison between St. Gallen, Switzerland and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1180.016 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,640,241 Dinar (CHF 9,864) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)