Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.209 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,280,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 609,882 Dinar (₨33,494) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)