Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 195.135 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,690,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,373,867 Dinar (12,165 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)