Cost of living in Soweto, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 87.539 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Soweto (South Africa) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,497,260 Dinar (R 17,104) in Soweto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (28 minutes ago)