Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1574.552 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,727,590 Dinar (£3,638) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)