Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1541.551 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 40% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,716,168 Dinar (£4,357) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,810,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)