Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1550.480 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,850,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,478,133 Dinar (£3,533) in Southampton.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 2 hours ago)