Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1500.654 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,769,256 Dinar (£3,178) in Southampton.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (37 minutes ago)