Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1649.806 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,849,341 Dinar (£3,545) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,730,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)