Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1589.347 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,720,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,448,459 Dinar (£3,428) in Southampton.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)