Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 478.143 IQD / TND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 472,593 Dinar (988 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)