Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 516.104 IQD / TND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 852,672 Dinar (1,652 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)