Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 380.885 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,261,087 Dinar (R$ 3,311) in Sorocaba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)