Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.651 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,490,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,807,680 Dinar (388,666 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)