Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.305 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,327,166 Dinar (308,305 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)