Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.936 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 457,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 197,903 Dinar (₨11,034) in Solapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)