Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.749 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,782 Dinar (1,009 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)