Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,898 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 710.471 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,470,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,585,127 Dinar (2,231 лв) in Sofia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $17,500 (41 minutes ago)