Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.120 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,287,239 Dinar (руб 67,323) in Smolensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)