Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.644 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 928,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 917,179 Dinar (руб 46,690) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)