Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 643.616 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 468,750 Dinar (728 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (28 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)