Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 641.987 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 468,750 Dinar (730 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)