Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 745.170 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 716,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 353,458 Dinar (474 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)