Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 184.493 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,221,024 Dinar (6,618 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)