Cost of living comparison between Slavonski Brod, Croatia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 170.297 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,542,979 Dinar (9,061 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)