Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.522 IQD / MKD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,227,268 Dinar (54,492 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (about 2 hours ago)