Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 144.416 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,015,254 Dinar (41,652 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Erdenet costs 3,675 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,634 (about 2 hours ago)