Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 146.313 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,406,950 Dinar (36,955 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,830,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)