Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 147.189 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,202,316 Dinar (42,139 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Lusaka costs 10 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (43 minutes ago)