Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 142.083 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,375,597 Dinar (37,834 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,910,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)