Cost of living comparison between Sivas, Turkey and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 378.512 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 234,077 Dinar (618TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (29 minutes ago)