Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 331.636 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 757,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 461,194 Dinar (1,391TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (35 minutes ago)