Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 308.659 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 706,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 425,295 Dinar (1,378TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)