Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1218.409 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,950,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,541,743 Dinar (CHF 3,728) in Sion.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)