Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1182.395 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,058,256 Dinar (CHF 7,661) in Sion.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (38 minutes ago)