Cost of living in Singapore compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,950 prices entered by 1,086 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 851.847 IQD / SGD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,630,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,905,760 Dinar (SGD $6,933) in Singapore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (35 minutes ago)