Cost of living in Singapore compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,560 prices entered by 1,098 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 903.258 IQD / SGD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,561,681 Dinar (SGD $7,264) in Singapore.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)