Cost of living in Singapore compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,952 prices entered by 1,106 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 875.915 IQD / SGD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,760,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,168,875 Dinar (SGD $7,043) in Singapore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 1 hour ago)