Cost of living in Singapore compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,858 prices entered by 1,034 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 842.825 IQD / SGD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,159,227 Dinar (SGD $8,494) in Singapore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)