Cost of living in Singapore compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,425 prices entered by 1,099 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 900.654 IQD / SGD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,710,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,105,545 Dinar (SGD $7,889) in Singapore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)