Cost of living in Singapore compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,940 prices entered by 1,150 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 860.080 IQD / SGD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,980,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,267,585 Dinar (SGD $7,287) in Singapore.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)