Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41803 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,134,872 Dinar (COL$2,714,779) in Sincelejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)