Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.669 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 478,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 201,565 Dinar (4,512₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)