Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 43.579 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 153,482 Dinar (3,522₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (37 minutes ago)