Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.277 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 462,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 202,823 Dinar (4,480₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)