Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 42.961 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 184,282 Dinar (4,290₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (40 minutes ago)