Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 185.143 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 82% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,920,589 Dinar (kr85,991) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,730,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)