Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 184.484 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 103% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 20,532,349 Dinar (kr111,296) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bridgetown costs 1.29 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)