Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 187.219 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 84% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 19,143,396 Dinar (kr102,251) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨16,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (39 minutes ago)