Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 186.895 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 105% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 21,478,699 Dinar (kr114,924) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)