Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.877 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 978,327 Dinar (₨54,724) in Siliguri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 866,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 6 hours ago)