Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.151 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 636,071 Dinar (₨35,044) in Siliguri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 581,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)