Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29013 IQD / KHR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,939,148 Dinar (13,577,065 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)