Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29453 IQD / KHR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,930,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,824,342 Dinar (6,194,134 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (38 minutes ago)