Cost of living comparison between Siegen, Germany and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1268.650 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,976,811 Dinar (€1,558) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)