Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1377.157 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,972,605 Dinar (€4,337) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,040,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)