Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 276.468 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 792,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 792,000 Dinar (RM2,865) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)