Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 298.208 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 843,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 415,775 Dinar (RM1,394) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)