Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 302.697 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 887,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 450,181 Dinar (RM1,487) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)