Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 290.374 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 715,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 350,753 Dinar (RM1,208) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)